Getting lost in the urban jungle is a true passion of mine, and I am either constantly taking pictures or thinking about taking them. By day, I am a language teacher, translator and communication coach, but almost all my spare time is devoted to photography. Together with my partner in crime, Kristof Vande Velde, I roam the streets looking for images that excite or move me in some way. Drawn to extraordinary lighting or striking contrasts, I specifically have a taste for emotive scenes with a dark twist.
I am a member of Observe collective. For more of my work, follow me on Flickr or Instagram.
- Upcoming: Fotofestival Knokke 2018 (Unknown Masterpieces, Knokke, Belgium)
- Upcoming: Exhibit Around, Trieste Photo Days 2018 (Trieste, Italy)
- 14 July 2017 – 31 August 2017 8mm exhibition (Gent, Belgium)
- 14 – 23 July 2017 Observations 2017 Down by the River exhibition (Iserlohn, Germany)
- 18 June – 20 August 2017 International Photography Festival Overpelt “Lens op de Mens” (Overpelt, Belgium)
- 3 – 11 June 2017 guest photographer at the exhibition Sinksen 17 organized by Pxl (Kortrijk, Belgium)
- 18 February – 26 March 2017 There’s a Limit to the Dark solo exhibition (Ostend, Belgium)
- 18 November 2016 – 15 January 2017 Miami Street Photography Festival exhibition (History Miami Museum, Miami, USA)
- October 2016 Brussels Street Photography Festival exhibition (Brussels, Belgium)
- December – January 2016 Fotonale Brugge 2016 exhibition (Bruges, Belgium)
- December – January 2015 Fotonale Brugge 2015 exhibition (Bruges, Belgium)
- August – October 2014 “Wander/Wonder” solo exhibition (Ghent, Belgium)